If you are running a cluster with Sling on Oak/Mongo then sticky
sessions would be required due to eventual consistent nature of
repository. Changes done on one cluster node would not be immediately
visible on other cluster node. Hence to provide a consistent user
experience sticky sessions would be required
Chetan Mehrotra