Hey Andreas,

It works when using the content package plugin of Adobe, so it shouldn't be
hard to get the WCM.IO to work too, you can always contribute to it I guess :)..

Following config works with the adobe plugin:
<plugin>
    <groupId>com.day.jcr.vault</groupId>
    <artifactId>content-package-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <executions>
        <execution>
            <id>install-package</id>
            <goals>
                <goal>install</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>

<packageFile>${project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName}.zip</packageFile>

<targetURL>http://${sling.host}:${sling.port}/bin/cpm/package.service.html</targetURL>
                <userId>${sling.user}</userId>
                <password>${sling.password}</password>
                <useProxy>false</useProxy>