I am currently working on a small bundle that will run in sling. It needs
only config admin and ResourceResolverFactory.

For the tests I am currently using plain pax exam. I started with just the
need for config admin.
Now I also need to change nodes in the repository. Is there a way to test
this without the full sling pax exam testing?

I thought about exporting a mock ResourceResolverFactory as a service
but  org.apache.sling.testing.resourceresolver-mock
is not even a bundle.
So I can not use it in OSGi.

Is there any easy way to use a mock  ResourceResolverFactory in OSGi?

Christian
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist