Hi,

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 11:03 AM Christian Schneider
<ch...@die-schneider.net> wrote:
> ...Now I also need to change nodes in the repository. Is there a way to test
> this without the full sling pax exam testing?..

You might "manually" setup just the bundles that you need to get a
ResourceResolverFactory service, but I've found that to be a pain
while sling-org-apache-sling-testing-paxexam has that all sorted out
for you.

At the expense of tests that might take longer to startup due to more
baggage than you actually need - which you can trim by removing
specific bundles [1] but that might get you back to hunting for just
the right set of dependencies.

But https://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/sling-mock.html
might help? Those mocks are well tested.

-Bertrand

[1]
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-servlets-resolver/blob/1386d2eca418eee37a08b9c488ba657c7a1032d3/src/test/java/org/apache/sling/servlets/resolver/it/ServletResolverTestSupport.java#L96