With google search I find:

"Whether or not a rule will be a server-side or client-side rule depends on the actions, conditions and exceptions that are selected in the message.

When the rule contains an action or condition/exception that can only be performed by Outlook, then the rule turns into a client-side rule. If this action/condition/exception is also dependent on a specific configuration of Outlook then the rule will get the “on this machine only” condition as well."

And "move to folder" action is server side rule condition.

So I can't choose rules type.

Did the outlook warn you about the rule is client side?
If yes: The rule is client side, and will be saved.
If no: The rule is server side, and won't be saved if sogo not support it (I think is not supported at the moment independent of the sieve settings).

So. When I asked you about the side of rule, I exactly thinked above. Sorry for misanderstanding.

My pc is not joined to the domain, this can be the problem?

No, it's irrelevant.