Outlook doesn't warn me that is a client-side rule.
"Move to folder" action seem a server side action, and cover 99% of my users rules...

With this in mind, at this moment I can't create that type of rules!

I'm afraid of, it's true.
But the server/client side storing does not depend only the action. This depends the conditions too, cause some conditions there are only in client side. ;)

Sogo will support server side rules from outlook?

I don't know.