Byung-Hee HWANG skrev den 2024-01-19 06:16:

Actually i used Google MX for 10 years. Recently, i created dedicated
MXs and am continuing to operate them. Plus, the dedicated MXs run on
Google Cloud and RimuHosting.

it was to vierd for me to figure out how to get it working, and posible in the long run also too expansive, one of the problems i spoted is no dnssec, who will accept this in 2024 ?

i have considered also prothonmail and fastmail, just to name other, i lost prothon with loosed the mails on the account, lost the private key, so learned in the hard way

for me host own servers is best for me with gentoo, no precompiled problems at all

I terminated my Google Workspace commercial account. 2 years ago.

not needed anymore ?, or just too expansive ?, minimal one could have a own mta, and then relay with sasl auth to gmail, so this way gmail is just mailstorage, and the reverse is in gmail to use external mta, if i do anything, i might try it