On Feb 21, 2007, at 11:42 PM, R Lists06 wrote:
Do you use bayes_auto_learn ?
I am sure you know I don't mean AWL baloney.  ;-)

Hm. Your experience differs from mine. I tried using bayes, spent hundreds of hours training bayes with lots of good mail from archives, and lots of bad mail, and never got better than .5% (point- five or .005) difference in spam detection. So we stopped using it.

In comparison, we've jacked the AWL score range and this works great for us.

--
Jo Rhett