Matt Kettler wrote:
> That's generated by amavis, not spamassassin.
> My guess, based on my limited knowledge of amavis, is that message means
> one of the following:
> Amavis did run the message through SA, but no rules matched at all.
> Amavis timed out the spamassassin run.
> Amavis chose not to run spamassassin on the message due to some amavis
> level whitelisting.
> However, I don't know enough about amavis to tell you which of these...

Actually the "[none]" comes directly from SpamAssassin, amavisd just
reports what it gets after calling SA.

The relevant code is in SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm, sub _get_tag:

    TESTSSCORES => sub {
      my $arg = (shift || ",");
      my $line = '';
      foreach my $test (sort @{$self->{test_names_hit}}) {
        if (!$line) {
          $line .= $test . "=" . $self->{conf}->{scores}->{$test};
        } else {
          $line .= $arg . $test . "=" . $self->{conf}->{scores}->{$test};
        }
      }
      return $line ? $line : 'none';
    },