Chris wrote:
Hi all,

I'm new to this board, so please go easy on me ;-)

I can see that this forum is an excellent source of
useful information with some very helpful members, but
am having a bit of a problem at my end, with organising
the emails coming in from the forum.

Been using message boards and forums for about 6 years,
on all sorts of subjects, and usually setup my email
program to put posts from certain groups into certain
folders - normally, there's rules setup in the email
program to filter to the various folders, based on
either the from field, or the subject field, but I'm
noticing that the emails coming in don't have anything
consistent with them  ;-(

How do the others here do it please ?

Is there anyway, that perhaps every email/post that
goes out, has the word Spamassassin in the subject line
?
Hi Chris and welcome

Filter by this header:

Matt