No, and even if you could talk your users through forwarding the email
as an attachment (google is your friend) is would still be messed up.

Only hope it to create shared, public folders for them to move the email
to and have a separate program use imap to that folder to read the email
(again, google is your friend, there are several programs like this for
SA out there)

Or, you could create a vbscript that sends it to a waiting spamd daemon,
that could work also.
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(tm).
For Information please see http://www.spammertrap.com