On Mar 28, 2008, at 6:21 PM, Theo Van Dinter wrote:
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 06:09:03PM -0700, Jo Rhett wrote:
I think that mail from self to self should be ignored by the AWL.
(it's harder to forged mail from a regular correspondent, so this
makes AWL more useful)

If you know the mail is from you, don't waste the resources scanning the
message at all.

This was a spam I'm talking about.

I'm not worried about mail from self to self. I'm annoying because AWL is decreasing forged spam score so far that the SPF failure doesn't catch.

--
Jo Rhett