On May 20, 2008, at 1:07 PM, Justin Mason wrote:
1. How does AWL deal with forgery (other than by saving a /16 of the
source IP)

No other way.  What's wrong with saving a /16?  In my experience it's
worked pretty well for the past few years...

Seems to. I can logically think of ways it would/should break (ie public wireless networks) but I haven't seen any real problems until now, and the problem is specific to self<->self.

My comment was only because Matt kept insisting that AWL prevents forgery...

2. How can I easily see the AWL database for a given destination
address?

tools/check_whitelist

Where can I find this?  It's not in the Mail-SpamAssassin tarfile...

--
Jo Rhett