On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 12:12:45AM -0400, Matt Kettler wrote:
That is correct, SPF checks are applied to the first untrusted host

Henrik K wrote:
Matt, you should know better. ;) It's first _external_ host.

On Jun 20, 2008, at 3:54 AM, Matt Kettler wrote:
Doh.. my bad.

Huh? How are you defining "external" in this context? What prevents me from trusting an external hosts?

I don't actually have any "internal" hosts -- no NAT, no firewall, it's all outside. There's hosts I trust, but none that aren't external.

--
Jo Rhett