On Tue, 5 Jan 2010, J.D. Falk wrote:
: On Jan 5, 2010, at 10:10 AM, Greg Troxel wrote:
: > Once again I went to returnpath and senderscorecertified's web pages,
: > and found no link to an email address to report being spammed by one of
: > their customers.
: Is the font size for "Contact Us" and "Support" too small?

I keep seeing the complaint, and this response, so I thought I would take
a look, and indeed, the one form under 'Contact Us' appears to be for
general inquiries, and not for spam complaints, and includes the
significant deterrent of requiring large amounts of personal/corporate
information.

My suggestion: Setup a link/page that provides for rapid reporting by
pasting an offending e-mail without a bunch of form-filling. Just use a
captcha to avoid poisoning.... :)

- C