On Tuesday 05 January 2010, Charles Gregory wrote:
>On Tue, 5 Jan 2010, J.D. Falk wrote:
>: On Jan 5, 2010, at 10:10 AM, Greg Troxel wrote:
>: > Once again I went to returnpath and senderscorecertified's web pages,
>: > and found no link to an email address to report being spammed by one of
>: > their customers.
>:
>: Is the font size for "Contact Us" and "Support" too small?
>
>I keep seeing the complaint, and this response, so I thought I would take
>a look, and indeed, the one form under 'Contact Us' appears to be for
>general inquiries, and not for spam complaints, and includes the
>significant deterrent of requiring large amounts of personal/corporate
>information.
>
>My suggestion: Setup a link/page that provides for rapid reporting by
>pasting an offending e-mail without a bunch of form-filling. Just use a
>captcha to avoid poisoning.... :)
>
>- C

That isn't part of their business model.  These folks only think they are
doing it right.  Some sort of brainwashed & warped thinking they learned at
the Master Bastards Association school I guess.

The bottom line is that they are still spammers.  Filter 'em.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

enhance, v.:
        To tamper with an image, usually to its detriment.