On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 10:16 AM, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:

ADVANCE_FEE_4_NEW,ADVANCE_FEE_4_NEW_MONEY,ADVANCE_FEE_5_NEW,ADVANCE_FEE_5_NEW_MONEY,ALL_TRUSTED,BAYES_99,BAYES_999,DEAR_SOMETHING,DKIM_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED,FREEMAIL_FROM,LOTS_OF_MONEY,T_MONEY_PERCENT,URG_BIZ
>>> scantime=0.3,size=4760,user=sa-milt,uid=189,required_score=1.0,rhost=localhost,raddr=127.0.0.1,rport=29317,mid=<*********>,bayes=1.000000,autolearn=disabled
>>
>> ALL_TRUSTED? Are you sure you have set up your trustpath the right
>> way? Do the Received: headers make their way to SpamAssassin or are
>> they possibly stripped/altered by some "glue" software which calls SA?
>>
>> https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/TrustPath
>
> sure - the message comes directly from my MUA
> in the same LAN as the mail machine and only
> a transparent VPN between

The spam comes from your MUA to SpamAssassin? I would expect the
mailflow to be something like

[actual source] => [your gateway/MTA] => [mailstore] => [your MUA]

and I would expect SpamAssassin to sit in the MTA?

-- Matthias