On Mon, 2 Oct 2023 at 14:22, <pavan.ku...@maventus.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since the latest version of the MacOS Sonoma, I m facing issues with SVN.
>
> Please check the following
>
> svn update
>                                                                 ─╯
> Updating '.':
> svn: E130005: XML Parsing failed: Unexpected root element 'options-response'
>

> svn --version
>                                                                 ─╯
> svn, version 1.14.2 (r1899510)

This error doesn't reproduce on my side with svn 1.14.2 on macOS
Sonoma 14.0. And I doubt that it's related to SVN or your macOS
system. Looking at the error message, I think that you should
double-check your proxy server, reverse proxy or application firewall
if you have any. Contact your system administrator for assistance.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Lyalyakin