Den fre 6 okt. 2023 kl 10:58 skrev <suwa...@gmail.com>:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> I tried Fiddler, but no network data is capturing when I run the SVN
> commands in the terminal. Check the attached video
>
> May I  know what exactly you are looking for in the network data, I just
> wanted to know why the svn commands working fine without any issue in macos
> 13 and why not in macos 14

I'm looking for information in the HTTP headers that could lead us to
understand why you have problems. Obviously you should filter out any
credentials or other sensitive information.

Pavel has confirmed that Subversion works for him without any issues on
macOS 14 and I can see no reason why it wouldn't work for you. This is the
reason why both Pavel and I have asked for more details regarding your
network environment, your server etc.

Unable to see the attached file.

Kind regards,
Daniel