On Mon, Mar 25, 2024 at 9:54 AM Stanley Gilliam via users
<users@subversion.apache.org> wrote:

> I am a system admin for GlaxoSmithKline. We are currently having issues
> getting our svn instance to authenticate. This all happened after the cert
> was updated. We are currently getting the message :
>
> svn: E175002: OPTIONS of 'https://hpc.gsk.com/xxx/xxx/etc': Server
> certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted (https://hpc.gsk.com)
>
> The cert was updated correctly we believe because the website works.
>
> is there anybody that may be able to help?

DNS seems to be a problem:

$ openssl s_client -connect hpc.gsk.com:443 -servername hpc.gsk.com
40D7F6E4F1710000:error:10080002:BIO routines:BIO_lookup_ex:system
lib:../crypto/bio/bio_addr.c:738:Name or service not known
connect:errno=22

And:

$ nslookup hpc.gsk.com
Server:         127.0.0.53
Address:        127.0.0.53#53

** server can't find hpc.gsk.com: NXDOMAIN

You should add a DNS entry for the host 'hpc'. Then, rerun the experiment.

Jeff