On Mon, Mar 25, 2024 at 11:34 AM Stanley Gilliam
<stanley.x.gill...@gsk.com> wrote:

> So we use appview to update our certificates and our cert team confirmed that
> the cert was updated correctly. Is there another way to possibly verify this.
> There may also be something to the second option, I am on a linux RH OS. Is
> there a way someone could jump on a short call with us?

We don't know what the certificate chain or the end entity certificate
looks like. You have not described it, and you have not posted the
output of the openssl command. For me, it is not clear what has been
done to the server (replaced an end entity certificate?) and what has
been done to a typical client (nothing because the PKI has not
changed?)

At this point, all folks can do is guess.

Jeff