On 30/04/2024 08:49, Daniel Sahlberg wrote:

I saw you also posted on the TortoiseSVN forums (https://groups.google.com/g/tortoisesvn/c/bfBdlKdSzbw). As I replied there, this was discussed a while back (https://groups.google.com/g/tortoisesvn-dev/c/ByECclvGKi8) and also on the Subversion dev list (https://lists.apache.org/thread/f3f516vkm16ss67g9xfrjrfdcp70ymd0).

I'm very interested in getting this working but unfortunately I don't have much time to do it myself right now.

I'm still here; just clearing some other stuff off the decks right now, but I was hoping to start looking at this in about a month. Meanwhile, could someone let me know what the connection between TSVN and the plain svn client actually is? Would the code have to be written twice, or would it be sufficient just to put it in svn?

And maybe someone could set me up to get a checkout?

-Evan

Kind regards,
Daniel Sahlberg

    IT & Security Manager

    514-578-7864

    450-441-6464 x413

    jason.vie...@certcentercanada.com

    Book time with Jason Vietri

<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/1b009fddf3f941119ffa124cdf54a...@certcentercanada.com?anonymous&ep=plink>-
    https://bit.ly/vietri

    signatureImage

    *Cert Center Canada <http://www.certcentercanada.com/>*

    50 Chemin de la Rabastalière est, suite 23A

    Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville QC  J3V 2A5

    Canada