On Tue, 30 Apr 2024 at 10:54, Daniel Sahlberg
<daniel.l.sahlb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Den tis 30 apr. 2024 kl 05:37 skrev Jason Vietri
> <jason.vie...@certcentercanada.com>:
>>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Is there a way to configure Office 365 Single Sign-On within TortoiseSVN so
>> our users can be authenticated using their Office 365 credentials? I
>> appreciate your help.
>>
>> Thank you all for your time and effort. I hope you have a wonderful day!
>>

>> Jason Vietri
>

> Hi,
>
> I saw you also posted on the TortoiseSVN forums
> (https://groups.google.com/g/tortoisesvn/c/bfBdlKdSzbw). As I replied there,
> this was discussed a while back
> (https://groups.google.com/g/tortoisesvn-dev/c/ByECclvGKi8) and also on the
> Subversion dev list
> (https://lists.apache.org/thread/f3f516vkm16ss67g9xfrjrfdcp70ymd0).

Subversion supports Kerberos. And Entra Kerberos (Azure Kerberos)
should let you authenticate in Hybrid Entra ID environments using your
Entra ID credentials (and AFAIK Office 365 is Entra ID / Azure AD).
Windows can now request a Kerberos Granting Ticket from a cloud
Kerberos KDC and use it to access file shares and AD services that
natively support Kerberos. But now this requires a hybrid-joined
Windows device.

Check my earlier email:
https://groups.google.com/g/tortoisesvn-dev/c/ByECclvGKi8/m/P1-0m8_sAAAJ

--