I really don't see what all the fuss is about anymore. I've already stated
that I'll be providing "some" form of T4 extension to upgrade to T5 when the
time comes for it.

I've been wanting some of the features in T5 almost since the first day I
started using Tapestry. I'm willing to go through the pain of developing a
T4 upgrade extension to it if that's what it takes to get me there. I feel
very comforatable with most of the code in T4 now .

So..There we have it. :)