From: "Paul Stanton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 8:56:54 PM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: expert needed

Tapestry 4.1

I've got a set of anchors (<a>) which are common for a group of pages
and are contained within a component, however on each page they need to
do different things. Essentially they will either submit a form on the
page with or without client side validation or perform a simple page link.

Can I achieve this with a common component with event handling
implemented on a page by page basis, or will I have to re-write the
links for each page?

Thanks for any hints.