Basically I have a tab structure with 5 tabs, each is an individual page. The tabs are contained within my border component, the content with the tab is defined in the page template.

Now 2 of the pages have no form, and 3 of the pages have a form. The behaviour of the tabs should be that clicking any tab while on a non-form page simply redirects to the tab's page (ala PageLink) while clicking the any tab while on a form page should submit/process the form, then redirect to the tab's page.

That's the long and short of it.

Ben Acker wrote:
Could you tell me more about the what the pages are and what the links would
do on each of the pages? That may help with finding a solution to your
problem!

-Ben