From: Kennedy Roberts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 3:24 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Certificate Revocation Lists in Tomcat 5.5

Martin,

    I have yet to try what you suggested, but if this is the case, I am
grateful for your advice.  I had already got our web application up and
running on stand alone Tomcat (5.5.12) when I ran into this issue.
Realizing this, I was thinking that I would have to scrap my work and
start
over figuring out how to run our web app with Tomcat integrated with
Apache
HTTP server.  That option seems more labor intensive, as configuration
of
Tomcat was a breeze (even using SSL).  Two questions (for anyone):

1) Is there any reason why running our web app under Tomcat is not as
good
as running it under Tomcat/Apache HTTP server integrated?

2) With the solution proposed below, is it possible to point to more
than
one CRL file?  We multiple from multiple agencies, and previously just
imported them one at a time into SunOne.

Thanks again for your help

-Kennedy