Hello,

My applications are running locally on Tomcat and I would like to make them
accessible from the Internet, but I have absolutely no idea how.
I've tried searching with google, but couldn't find much info.

So I think that first of all I should buy a domain. Let's say that It's name
is www.something.com/me . Then somehow I should tell that this domain should
point to my computer at home.
Then I'm asking myself, how to install Tomcat in such a way that it will
accept connections from the Internet.

So I'm not really sure how can I do this thing, maybe someone can point me
the right direction?

Nikolay