Justin Greene wrote:

Windows 2003 server Sp2 (multiple servers, happens on all of them at
different times)
Java JDK 1.5.0_06
Tomcat 5.5.8
mod_jk 1.2.15
Apache 1.3.34/Mod_SSL

"Do not use cachesize with values higher then 1 on Apache 2.x prefork or
Apache 1.3.x!"

I believe that this only applies to Non-Windows installations.  (correct me
if I am wrong here) Apache 1.3.34 on Windows is multi-threaded and you must
set the cachesize = webserver child processes.  This change resolved the
'Server Busy Page' issue.  I believe that by only having 1 thread
essentially causes it to run in

Right. cachesize=MaxClients on Windows.
On Apache2 it's set by querying the mpm if omitted.

Apache 1.3.x on Windows for production?
I must admit, you guys are very brave ;)

Regards,
Mladen.