On 10/23/2012 2:58 PM, Pid wrote:
On 23/10/2012 12:28, David kerber wrote:
On 10/23/2012 4:39 AM, Albretch Mueller wrote:
Unless you are talking about setting up some kind of "app store" and
using Tomcat to do that? but in such a case, the issue would not be
about Tomcat, but about creating an "app store webapp" running under
Tomcat. Or?
~
   Exactly! Where is an (or the?) "app store webapp" running under Tomcat?

~
   So, again, where is the "app store webapp" running under Tomcat,
Jetty, or any other servlet container?
~
   Are we starting such a project?
~
   lbrtchx

I'm not; are you?

Is he asking if Tomcat has an AppStore for JNLP apps?

I *think* he's asking if anybody has started a project to create an app store that runs under TC, as an open-source project. I.E. he's looking for code to make his own app store.