Razi,

On 4/22/15 6:39 PM, Razi Ansari wrote:
> -------- Original message -------- From: Christopher Schultz
> <ch...@christopherschultz.net> Date: 04/23/2015  6:15 AM
> (GMT+08:00) To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Apache Tomcat jk connector 400 bad request
>
>> If you decide to change your timeout values (I don't see a reason
>>
>> do so unless you are encountering some kind of related problem,
>> and I
>>
>> don't consider this to be a related problem), make sure they are
>>
>> consistent between mod_jk and Tomcat's AJP connector.
>
> I tried inceasing the value of webserver KeepAliveTimeout to 15 and
> i dont get the 400 bad request error in the test environment. But
> i really want to know the root cause before i move it to
> production. In my httpwatch i see the request going without any
> body ony header.

Without the change in KeepAliveTimeout, can you reproduce this error
in your test environment? I would honestly be surprised if
KeepAliveTimeout is the trouble, here. For the AJP connector, the
KeepAliveTimeout is not relevant because AJP is by definition
keep-alive. You can disable it if you think doing so will improve the
situation, but I don't have any reason to suspect it would.

It would be great to know whether the AJP connector or the HTTP
connector was the one failing. In Tomcat, the stack trace will include
the thread identifier which includes the port number and protocol
being used. Please include that with your stack traces when you find the
m.

It would also be great to know which (exact) version of Tomcat is
being used under the hood. Check the logs during startup to see what
Tomcat says it is.