On 20/06/2016 16:00, mw...@loftware.com wrote:
> We are running 7.0.69 and Java 1.8.0_91.
>
> We ran into an incident at a customer where the customer had set
> session-timeout to 0 – which according to the servlet 3.0 spec, the
> session should never time out.  However, the customer was basically
> seeing the session timeout immediately.  When we changed session-timeout
> to a larger number (30) and restarted, the problem immediately went away.

Set how?

I've looked through the code and everything looks OK.

What is the simplest possible test case that demonstrates this with a
clean Tomcat install? (I'm thinking of something along the lines of
changing the timeout in the web.xml for the examples app and adding a
JSP that demonstrates the problem.)

Mark