Ladies and Gentlemen:

Got a customer box, Tomcat 7.0.47 running on an AS/400, and I'm getting a lot of
Nov 17, 2016 3:39:44 AM org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpMessage processHeader
SEVERE: Invalid message received with signature 18245

with occasional
Nov 17, 2016 3:41:06 AM org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpMessage processHeader
SEVERE: Invalid message received with signature 18501
mixed in.

They're coming in clusters, about 3-4 within a minute or two, separated by anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours.

I'm also seeing occasional clusters of
java.io.IOException: The requested resource is busy.

The only contexts running are two instances of our own CRM front-end, along with manager and host-manager.

I've never seen this before, and a Google search on the message seems to mainly return answers for a different Apache product.

Can anybody tell me what it is I'm looking at?

--
JHHL