Hi Emmanuel,

> If you already have a draft of your presentation you can send it to me
> and I'll insert a few slides about Debian.

I haven't even started yet :( I need to block out some time to submit
the abstract and start the presentation soon. If you can just give me
a few slides on the basic layout of the debian distro I can add them
to the presentation I create and then send it to you to review. If
you'd rather add to my presentation yourself, I'll just send it over
when I start working on it and we can go from there.