Hi ,

We are using following tomcat version
         Apache Tomcat/7.0.52
         Server number:  7.0.52.0
and currently we are facing a problem with this one.

We have an issue with connection pool. Actually we are using specific
connections but some how all the connections are utilized. If any new
request come then it is unable to fetch a connection because pool is empty.
But in real case there is no chance of using that much of connections
parallel. So as per our analysis following are our observations.
We are using max idle connections are 30 , but if we do the operations and
calculate the connections using Jconsle then IDLE connections are more than
30.
Please let us know is there any solution for this issue.
Please confirm the below points.
1.Is there any Connection pool issue in the 7.0.52 version?
2.And it is fixed in 7.0.78 version? Or else tell me in which version MY
CASE issue is fixed.

Thanks
--
S Saikumar