There is no problem with code,We are closing the connections properely.
This issue is occured in production side.We are highly suspecting that
there is an issue with the Tomcat server( V7.0.52). First of all,Please let
us know if there is any bug regarding the Connection pool in tomcat V7.0.52
.If yes,tell me which version to be use to eradicate this issue.
Again we are confirming that ,there is no problem with the code.