On 10/13/17, 10:50 AM, Igal @ Lucee.org wrote:
On 10/13/2017 10:42 AM, André Warnier (tomcat) wrote:
Mmm. You are being a bit casuistic here. (Granted, not that I wasn't.)
In the real world, I would expect that 99% of what is ever POSTed,
/is/ form data.
Not you ?

10 years ago I would have agreed, but with REST services there are many
APIs that expect POSTed data that does not originate in web forms.

Exactly. And this whole discussion has been about RESTful web services (specifically, RESTful web services implemented with Swagger), so form data isn't even a consideration (and I'm pretty sure I plugged any Swagger-specific or JSON-specific holes in the body encoding months ago).