From: Mark Thomas [ma...@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 4:58 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Translations update

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know about the amazing progress that is being made
on the Tomcat translations at
https://poeditor.com/join/project/NUTIjDWzrl

In the short time since this effort has started the community has
achieved the following:

- French has increased from 18% to 64% coverage
- Simplified Chinese has been added and has already reached 32% coverage
- Korean has been added and has reached 10% coverage
- German has increased from 2% to 7% coverage
- Brazilian Portuguese has been added and has reached 4% coverage
- Spanish has increased from 42% to 44% coverage

as well as a smaller number of additions and corrections to another 6
languages.

A big thank you to everyone who has contributed.

There is still lots to do so if you would like to help out please join
us at:
https://poeditor.com/join/project/NUTIjDWzrl

Thanks,

Mark