I wonder why you think I didn't read the fucking manual before posting my
question here.

You'd be surprised to know that I'm studying this thing since a couple of
days and my conclusion is that it's something Tomcat can't do and I'll have
to use something like Spring to achieve it.

So no, it's not documented in the website.