On 09/03/2019 15:01, Raffaele Sgarro wrote:
> I wonder why you think I didn't read the fucking manual before posting my
> question here.

While the reply to your question wasn't helpful, that does not justify
the tone of your response.

I'd like to remind everyone of the code of conduct:
https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct.html

I'd also recommend everyone (re-)reads this from time to time:
http://community.apache.org/contributors/etiquette

Mark