On 28.04.2020 18:28, AJ Chen wrote:
Thanks. Martin and Mark.

I can recreate the problem: I compare two different mobile phones. One
phone can log in and proceed. Server log shows the same session persists
(same sessionID upon different requests). The other phone can log in, but
upon next request, server log show a new session is always created (new
sessionId).

Since session tracking works on PC browser and some mobile phone, the proxy
(if any) in front of aws EC2 server should not be the problem.    Anything
else may be missing?

Asking just in case :
- are the 2 phones on the same network carrier ?
- are they the same brand, or at least OS ?
- if you connect them both to the same local WiFi, do they still act
differently ?

Note : no idea if this makes any difference, but we're trying to find a reason why they act differently when using the same Internet application server, right ?

-aj