Chris,
When i use my latest iphone 11 to access the web app, tomcat server
generates new session every time. It's normal use, not private browsing.

I did not change any setting on tomcat regarding session, use default
session tracking. Is there any setting that can enforce using
previous session (i.e. track session)?  Can I save the previous SessionID
and use it to get the session with this id explicitly?

-aj