On 06.04.2021 20:06, gustavo.avitab...@unina.it wrote:
To nitpick, in Spanish one would rather say "cafe frio".

... and, in Italian, "caffè freddo",
but we Italians love coffee, and we have much phantasy, so try also:
"granita di caffè", "caffè gelato", "caffè col ghiaccio", "il caffè s'è fatto
freddo", ...

Not so you'd think that Italians are the only ones with imagination when it comes to coffee, Spanish people also call this "granizado de cafe" (or "cafe granizado") or "cafe del tiempo". And that's only for the basic cold type, because there are many subtypes each with it's own name, with and without different types of liquor (flambé or not), short, medium, large or "americano" (== like water), real coffee or powder, decaffeinated or not, with or without (hot or cold) milk, in different types of recipients.

And not that some people would think that this is now all totally [OT], I would remind everyone of the definite historical and cultural connections between Tomcat, Java, programming and coffee (and Jakarta). (And dutch people. Where are they in this discussion by the way ? (but they have only one type of coffee I think)).