Am 20.03.22 um 20:17 schrieb rupali singh:
Hi Thomas,
thanks for the quick reply.
I have tried below but it's still not working.

RewriteRule ^/apex/f$  /apex/myapp [R,L]

I have placed rewrite.config on below locations and fileis same in both
locations , after changing rewrite.config i'm restarting tomcat as well.
/opt/tomcat/apache-tomcat-9.0.54/instance/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/rewrite.config
and
/opt/tomcat/apache-tomcat-9.0.54/instance/webapps/apex/WEB-INF/rewrite.config

Have you added the RewriteValve to your context.xml? And if so, are you sure, that it is the one, that tomcat uses?

Where did you place context.xml and have you checked Catalina/localhost/apex.xml has not been copied earlier?

Felix

i'm new to apache tomcat and now aware of how to achieve below.

Another option would be to use the source code of tomcat and set a
breakpoint within the filter class
(just with a little dummy app deployed).

On Sun, 20 Mar 2022 at 22:46, Thomas Hoffmann (Speed4Trade GmbH)