Hi Felix,

location of context.xml file is

 cat context.xml| grep RewriteValve
    <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.rewrite.RewriteValve" />
 pwd
/opt/tomcat/apache-tomcat-9.0.54/instance/conf

more
/opt/tomcat/apache-tomcat-9.0.54/instance/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/rewrite.config
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} p=10001
RewriteRule ^/apex/f$ /apex/myapp [R,L]

its still not working