Hello Christopher.

as you just asked .,
I do have a process with Catalina.

root@lab1workflow4scalsvc2zus1-deployment-659dd79df7-wg59g:/# netstat -tulpn
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
PID/Program name
tcp6       0      0 :::34753                :::*                    LISTEN
1/java
tcp6       0      0 :::9109                 :::*                    LISTEN
1/java
tcp6       0      0 :::10109                :::*                    LISTEN
1/java
root@lab1workflow4scalsvc2zus1-deployment-659dd79df7-wg59g:/# ^C
root@lab1workflow4scalsvc2zus1-deployment-659dd79df7-wg59g:/# ps aux | grep
catalina
root         744  0.0  0.0   6460   680 pts/1    S+   11:47   0:00 grep
--color=auto catalina
root@lab1workflow4scalsvc2zus1-deployment-659dd79df7-wg59g:/#

Thanks & Regards,
--