Thanks Leon for the pointer. I see that lambdaprobe may help with our issue.
  But we cannot install this new application because our production environment
  is very concerned about new tools. That is the reason we are trying to get
some
  info with solaris tools. We are limited but for the moment is the only toolkit
  we may use.

  See you,

Leon Rosenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  http://www.lambdaprobe.org

regards
Leon