Can anyone tell me is the below possible?

Thanks,
Monica

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ats.com
             04/27/2007 02:36          users@tomcat.apache.org

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Access logging, multiple web
               "Tomcat Users           applications, single virtual host
                   List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 che.org>

 Hello everyone,

 I am attempting to create access logs on a per web application basis,

 using a single virtual host in my server.xml file.  Here is what I have
so|
 far:

|          <Host name="www.example.com" autoDeploy="false"

 deployOnStartup="false" deployXML="false">            <alias>

 www.example.com</alias>            <Valve

 className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve"

 prefix="example_access" suffix=".log" pattern="common"

 directory="${jboss.server.home.dir}/log"/>            <Context path=""

 docBase="html" debug="0" reloadable="true"/>            <DefaultContext

 cookies="true" crossContext="true" override="true"/>            <Context

 path="/Web1" docBase="C:\jboss-4.0.1RC2\server\default\deploy" debug="0"

 reloadable="true">                <Valve

 className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve"

 directory="${jboss.server.home.dir}/log" prefix="example_web1"

 suffix=".log" resolveHosts="false" pattern="combined"/>

|             </Context>             <Context path="/images" appBase=""

 docBase="C:\jboss-4.0.1RC2\server\default\images" debug="99">

 </Context>             <Context path="/Web2"  docBase="C:\jboss-4.0.1

 RC2\server\default\deploy" debug="0" reloadable="true">

 directory="${jboss.server.home.dir}/log" prefix="example_web2"

 suffix=".log" resolveHosts="false" pattern="combined"/

|              </Context>          </Host>

 Everything appears to be working as it should, the logs are all being

 created.  The problem is that when I hit www.example.com/Web1 or

 www.example.com/Web2 the only log that gets updated is

 example_access.log.

 Can someone please explain to me how to go about writing to the

 example_web1.log and example_web2.log files for those applications?

 Thanks,

 Monica

This communication may be confidential and privileged and the views
expressed herein may be personal and are not necessarily the views of Coats
plc. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying
or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
us by email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or telephone our technical support
helpdesk at Coats plc. +44 (0)20 8210 5100 (UK 0830H - 1800H, Mon-Fri, GMT)
and then delete the email and any copies of it.