2007/11/19, Ognjen Blagojevic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I suppose you are using ActionForms. Try to extend ActionForm overriding
> your reset method which will set the character encoding, before the
> parameters are processed. Something like this:

well, I solved with a Valve that impose a default encoding of "UTF-8.
This is the perfect solution for me since I read request parameters in
other valves that come after in the chain, and I want them correctly
encoded. Hence, when the Struts  takes control of the application, the
request parameters are parsed with the already set correct encoding.

Thanks,

TN