Hi

I have a question about tomcat 5.5 admin pacakge.  I downloaded it and
installed it according to the instruction.

After starting the tomcat server, when I click on the Tomcat
Administration link, I got the following error message just like before

    Tomcat's administration web application is no longer installed by
default.  Download and install the "admin" package to use it

I used the Manager and see the /admin was deployed and running. So
instead of  <http://localhost:8080/admin> http://localhost:8080/admin

I typed  <http://localhost:8080/admin/index.html>
http://localhost:8080/admin/index.html, which mysteriously brought up the
signon page for the Tomcat Web Server
Administration Tool with the background in purple.

I typed in the admin username and password and would get

    HTTP Status 404 - /admin/index.htmltype Status report
    message /admin/index.html
    description The requested resource (/admin/index.html) is not
available.

Now, after this, the link won't work anymore until the admin app is
reloaded.

I also added

  <!-- Link to the user database we will get roles from -->
  <ResourceLink name="users" global="UserDatabase"
                type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase"/>

in the admin.xml (which the instruction didn't say) but it didn't help
either

Am I missing a step?

Thanks

Ralph